WWE News: John Morrison, Mick Foley, Jim Ross and the Day's Top WWE News


Are you still trying to wrap your head around Monday's abysmal episode of Raw?
I still am, but I can't seem to get any grasp whatsoever on anything that happened on that show. The WWE completely blew the returns of The Miz, R-Truth and Vince McMahon, and I've got a sour taste in my mouth at the moment.
But I'm a trooper, nonetheless, and I'm going to continue to write about the business I love. So, let's take a look at what's going on behind the scenes in the WWE today.
We'll examine the very latest on the contract situation of John Morrison, and whether or not he'll return to the company.
We'll also look at several details on the "firing" of Jim Ross in his hometown, including who did and didn't know about it.
Plus, we're going to examine a new report on the WWE statuses of Chris Jericho and Mick Foley. Are they coming back anytime soon or even at all?
I've got you covered on all that and more, with my look at Wednesday's top WWE news. Updates will be added below.